FEATURES OF HOME LOAN:-
• Attractive Interests Rates
• Doorstep Service
• Balance Transfer Facility
• Nominal Prepayment Charges
Rate of Interest that will be charged by the society on loans specified below:
• Housing Loan (for new flats) Rs. 10,00,000 60 X 29000
• Loan for repair of old house Rs. 50,0000 60 X 14000
* Terms & Condition Apply
What are the supporting documents required while applying for the loan?
I. Common requirements for all applicants.
* Application form duly filled in (with photograph of the applicant).
* Copy of approved plan and sanction letter from local civic authority.
* Copy of NA permission.
* One/two guarantor/s form/s and salary certificates. – If guarantor is in business, copies of I.T. returns or assessment orders for the last three years are required.
* Bank Pass-book of statements for the last one year.
* Latest salary slip/statement showing all deductions in case of employed applicants.
* Certified copies of Balance Sheets and Profit and Loss accounts, IT acknowledgments, advance tax challans (for both company / firm and personal account) for the last three years in case of self employed applicants.
* Memorandum/Articles of Association for companies, partnership deeds for firms and a brief profile of your company/ firm in case of self employed applicants.
* Residence and Age verification, which may be established from the PAN card, Election ID, Passport, Drivers license and Ration card etc.
II. Additional requirement
A . In case of purchase from builder
* Copy of Agreement for sale.
* Copy of registration receipt.
* Copy of sanctioned plan & sanction letter of the competent authorities.
* Copy of NA permission/ULC order.
* Copies of receipts of payments already made.
* NOC from builders.
B . In case of direct allotment in a Co-operative Housing Society
* Allotment letter.
* Share certificate, Society registration certificate.
* Copy of sale/lease deed in favor of the society.
* NOC from society.
* Possession letter in original.
C . In case of resale
* Copy of all previous vendors agreements duly stamped and registered and the registration receipts. (Original to be given before disbursement).
* NOC from Society/Builder.
* Original Share Certificate.